Regent Hotel’s Pizza Competition
1. The promoter is: The Regent Hotel Kingsford ABN: 82 009 604 719, located at 416/418 Anzac Parade, Kingsford NSW 2032.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are outlined on print & social media posts & online.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Saturday 23rd February 2019 at 11:59pm. After this time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows.
Entrants are to ‘follow’ the Regent Hotel on Instagram & also comment on a specified Instagram post (which will be posted on Friday 8th Feb) by 11.59pm on Saturday 23rd February 2019. The comment is to tell us 25 words or less why the entrants love pizza, and Regent management will then choose the entry that wins based on the creativity & humour of answers received.
10. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
11. The prize is as follows: one 9” Pizza a day from the Regent Hotel each day for a year, from February 25th 2019 to February 25th 2020. Only one pizza may be claimed each day by the winner and the winner alone. Days where pizzas are not redeemed will not ‘stack’ or be redeemable on other dates.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
13. Winner will be chosen from all entries received and verified by the Regent Hotel and or its agents.
14.The winner will be notified via Instagram on Monday February 23rd. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize before 9am on Friday March 1st, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Regent Hotel Management will require the winner to come in to the Regent Hotel to collect their prize. The rules, terms & conditions of the prize will then be outlined to them.
16. Regent Hotel Management decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. Regent Hotel Management and agents will judge the competition and decide on the winner.
22. Regent Hotel Management shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions.
23. Regent Hotel Management also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
24. Regent Hotel Management will provide this prize only.
25. Regent Hotel Management respects the privacy of individuals about whom we collect personal information. Entrants will become ‘followers’ of the Regent Hotel Instagram, no other personal information is required.