COME ON IN, THE BEERS ARE COLD
It's been great seeing all of our beloved guests, locals, customers & dogs since we reopened, and we're working hard every day to make sure we can keep pouring you beers and cooking you schnitties til the cows come home.
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us, see below the current measures in place to make sure we're staying COVID Safe!
- We are now able to take bookings of up to 30 people
- All guests are required to sign in & sanitise upon entry
- We practice thorough cleaning, sanitising and hygiene
- Seated drinking & dining, no drinking while standing
- All tables are placed 1.5m apart from each other, and we encourage all guests to keep that distance from other groups when travelling through the venue
Together we can all be COVIDSAFE and be back to normality in no time.
Before you visit, we strongly encourage you to book in advance by clicking the button below. Walk-ins are still welcome.
For more updates on what we are doing as a business to ensure your safety please see here.