Cold beers & that perfectly crispy schnitty are very important, but our primary concern is the safety and well-being of our customers & our staff.
As of October 23rd, the following measures will be in place to make sure we're staying COVID Safe:
- We are now able to take bookings of up to 30 people
- All guests are required to sign in & sanitise upon entry
- We practice thorough cleaning, sanitising and hygiene
- Seated drinking & dining, no drinking while standing
- All tables are placed 1.5m apart from each other, and we encourage all guests to keep that distance from other groups when travelling through the venue
We sanitise all chairs & tables after use, and all other high contact points in venue regularly.
Click below to watch a video outlining a few of the changes, and how you can help us stay COVIDSAFE!