Cold beers & that perfectly crispy schnitty are very important, but our primary concern is the safety and well-being of our customers & our staff.
With the recent developments with the COVID situation in NSW, we're implementing measures & practices to make sure we're keeping everyone COVID SAFE. A couple of things to note when coming to the Rege:
* Each guest will need to register their details upon arrival at the venue.
* Please sanitise and wash your hands regularly
* Respect 1.5m distance between all groups at all times.
* We have a dedicated COVID Marshall, operating at a minimum of key service times.
* Capacity is limited to one person every four square metres and a 300 person limit applies.
We look forward to serving you at the Rege very soon! Click below to see what's coming up.